Friday, March 23, 2012

The Victim

I am finding it to be absolute torture waiting to get a chance to see Michael Biehn's movie, The Victim. I've known about it for a while, and visiting the website a little while ago it still seems to be making the rounds of the film festivals. I'm waiting so patiently for my chance to see the movie, but arrrgh is it hard to be patient. I had hoped that maybe since it has been a while since I last checked, that maybe it would be released to theaters soon, but it does not look like it yet.

Sometimes knowing about a movie early on is not that good, because I can tell you, I've been so frustrated wanting to see more than the teasers for this movie for months and months now.

Visit the website for The Victim to see the preview clip and find out more about it.

0 comments: