Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lost Several Domains

So, with all of the stress and depression and general chaos of trying to save my house from the bank, I have realized that I lost several of my websites because I missed that they were expiring until they were already gone. Being out of contact with notices such as expiring domains is one of the hazards of being too overwhelmed to keep up on emails. Just one more reason to hate SPAM. I am not going to say what domains I lost, because I still hope to eventually get them back, instead I am going to focus more on the domains that I still have and get them back to being updated regularly and moving forward. I'm not going to lose both my business and my home to the same chaos and depression. I might be running out of options to save my house, but I am not going to lose my hard built business as well.

0 comments: